After testing different vegan recipes, we create absolutely delicious vegan no – bake cheesecake without agar or any stabilizers.
The creamy coconut which is perfectly go with cashews and crunchy biscuit base. Mmm, it was so tasty.
Also, it is great that you can use almost any kind of toppings to decorate it, instead of berries, like we do. For example, the nice option will be vegan caramel or chocolate syrup, chopped chocolate, nuts, sprinkles and whatever you want. Be creative and try new things.
There are only two steps which you necessarily need to do before you’re even start to make cheesecake.
First, it is to put cans with coconut cream and milk into fridge. Keep them about 2 to 3 days. That will help you easily scrape the creamy part without liquid.
And, the second one. Soak cashews into water overnight. They will become soft and tender, and we can simply blend them with the remaining ingredients.
- 250 gr. biscuits
- 50 gr. walnuts
- 50 ml coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 50 ml cashew or almond milk
- 500 gr. soaked cashews
- 1 can of coconut milk (only creamy part)
- 1 can of coconut cream (only creamy part)
- 20 ml. lemon juice
- 20 ml. rose water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 150 ml agave or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. vegan butter
- Pinch of salt
- Biscuit crumbs
- Mint or basil leaves
- Add biscuits into food processor. Mix well.
- Add coconut oil and walnuts, mix well until combine. You can also sprinkle it with salt (just a small pinch to taste) and stir.
- Put into cake round shape without bottom. You should previously wrap it with plastic wrap and put into mold with loose bottom bigger than the first one.
- Transfer biscuit mixture to lined mold, level with spatula, then use glass or cup to push it and make more flatten. Put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Drain the water from cashews and transfer them to food processor, mix well. Add coconut cream, milk, almond milk, butter and blend until combine.
- Add syrup, lemon juice mixed with rose water, vanilla extract and mix once more. Pour the prepared liquid cream mixture on top of biscuit base and carefully transfer to freezer overnight.
- Put it in fridge for one hour, then decorate with berries, mint leaves and biscuit crumbs,