Ultimate delicious Vegan Chocolate Sundae with rich nutty and chocolate flavor and delicate texture. I love the nice combination of coconut milk, dark chocolate and peanuts. The finishing touch of chocolate sauce and caramelized peanuts will add the smoothness and make the taste deeper.
This dessert is good for summer, but you can cook it whenever you want. However, for garnish you can choose any your favorite things like marshmallows, shredded chocolate, rainbow sprinkles and nuts.
- 1 can of full – fat coconut milk
- 160 gr of coconut cream
- 3 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. of peanut, cashew or almond butter
- 2 tbsp. of agave or maple syrup
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramelized peanuts
- Mint leaves
- Mix coconut milk and coconut cream in blender (I not recommend you add the transparent liquid from cans).
- Add bananas, cocoa powder, syrup, vanilla extract and peanut butter.
- Blend until smooth, periodically scrape the mixture from the sides of blender.
- Pour the mixture into plastic box and put into freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Make an ice cream scoop by using ice cream spoon and gently put it into glass. Drizzle with chocolate sauce, sprinkle with caramelized peanuts and put another scoop on top. Repeat the same process one or two times until your glass will become full (depends on your glass size).
- Serve this lovely and tasty dessert immediately.
- Bon Appetite!
- To scoop the ice cream easily put ice cream spoon into glass with hot water.