In this year the summer is very hot and there are two things which can save you in such unpleasant weather: refreshing cold drinks and light chilled sweet desserts. This No – bake Tasty Terrine Tiramisu can become a nice solution for that problem.
Light and creamy, with absolutely airy texture and amazingly tender sweet taste, you will definitely fall in love with it. Also it’s very rich, that’s why one piece is would be enough (if not too much).
We are appreciating the easiness of its cooking process. You don’t even need oven or stand mixer to make this lovely and delicious dessert.
As decorating we use the Valrhona cocoa powder and fresh blueberries and raspberry, but you can use powdered coffee, blackberries, strawberry and etc.
- 100 gr. Savoiardi
- 300 gr. Mascarpone
- 300 gr. white chocolate
- 5 gelatin sheets
- 350 ml whipping cream
- 200 ml milk
- 200 gr. sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Valrhona cocoa powder
- 150 ml brewed coffee (it’s better to use espresso)
- 50 ml amaretto liqueur
- 50 ml Jack Daniels whiskey
- 30 to 50 ml honey or syrup
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh raspberries
- Mint leaves
- Soak the gelatin in ice cold water.
- Add milk into a bowl, place it on bain – marie and add white chocolate. Cook with periodically stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Whisk Mascarpone cheese with 100 gr. of sugar, vanilla extract and amaretto liqueur.
- Add squeezed gelatin into chocolate mixture and mix well until combine. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Whip cream with 100 gr. of sugar until soft peaks.
- Pour chocolate mixture into Mascarpone, give a good stir and add whipped cream. Mix well until combine.
- Fill the cake pan for Terrine on 1/3 part.
- For coffee drizzle combine all ingredients into a bowl and whisk well.
- Put lady fingers into coffee drizzle and transfer to pan. Drizzle with some coffee on top and put in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Pour some mixture on top and make another layer with coffee drizzled lady fingers. Add the remaining mixture by using a spoon to cover Savoiardi biscuits. Cover the dessert with plastic wrap and keep in freezer overnight.
- Take out the Terrine Tiramisu from pan. Dust with Valrhona cocoa powder and decorate with fresh raspberries, blueberries and mint leaves, and serve this refreshing chill dessert!
- To easily take out the dessert from pan, line it with plastic wrap or turn on the pan on the serving plate, put the towel soaked in hot boiling water on top, set aside for several minutes and slowly take out the dessert.