Hello everyone! It’s Nelly)
Today was pretty cold and I decide to make something special, healthy and tasty for my children. I take some very delicious and nutritious vegetables like carrot, potato and broccoli and fish with very creamy and light texture – seabass. I think that it is a best combination for steaming especially with hot chili and lemon sauce.
- 2 seabass fillets
- 1 peeled potato
- 1 head of broccoli
- ½ tsp. of oregano
- ½ tsp. of thyme
- Fennel seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Sea salt, black pepper
- 1 tbsp. and 3 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. of apple vinegar
- 1 tsp. of honey
- ½ tsp. of hot chili flakes
- 1 lime
- Wash seabass fillet and dry with paper towels. Season with salt, black ground pepper, sprinkle with thyme and oregano, fennel and cumin seeds and drizzle with olive oil. Set aside for several minutes.
- Chop carrot and potato into pieces. Divide broccoli into inflorescences.
- Put potato, carrots and broccoli into a steamer. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Put seabass fillet on the second steamer layer and cook for 10 to 15 minutes more together with vegetables.
- Chop fresh dill.
- Squeeze the juice from one lime into a bowl, add 2 tbsp. of apple vinegar, 1 tsp. of honey, 3 tsp. of olive oil and ½ tsp. of hot chili flakes.
- Season with salt and stir until combine.
- Put vegetables and seabass on the serving plate. Drizzle with prepared sauce, sprinkle with chopped dill, decorate with dill and serve.
- Bon Appetite!
- You can add broccoli when you put fish in a steamer because broccoli cooks very quick.
- If you have any questions about recipe, feel free to ask questions about it. I will glad to answer to you.
See full video here: