Delicious and simple vegan meal – Mango Poke Bowl. Full of vibrant colors and juicy flavors, that dish is super tasty and easy to make in few minutes. The combination of juicy mango, crunchy cucumber, sweet bell peppers, pickled onion and radish is make it not only delicious but also nutritious and healthy.
This meal can be served with various types of side dishes and sauces. For example, you can make a wild rice or rice noodles and top them with spicy chili sauce or teriyaki marinade or anything what you want. As garnish I recommend you to try some nuts or chopped herbs.
Our Mango Poke Bowl is 100% vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free. Enjoy your healthy meal on breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Mango Poke BowlCourse: Lunch
Simple and easy to make vegan meal that you can make in few minutes.
1 red onion
Handful of radish
Toasted sesame seeds
1 tbsp. cane sugar
2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1/3 red bell pepper
1/3 orange bell pepper
1 tsp. hot chili pepper
- Cut mango into cubes. Put in bowl. Drizzle with some lemon juice and sprinkle with hot chili pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine sugar with vinegar and some salt. Mix well. Slice the red onion into thin stripes, put in bowl and pour the marinade liquid on top. Set aside.
- Slice radish into circles, sprinkle with some salt and drizzle wit lemon juice.
- Slice the remaining vegetables.
- Put rice in serving bowl. Decorate with vegetables, sprinkle with some hot chili pepper and sesame seeds and enjoy!
- You can serve this Poke Bowl with hot chili sauce or any your favourite sauce.