Pumpkin ice cream with honey. It so delicious and healthy. My kids like it very much.
Pumpkin ice cream
- Milk – 200 ml
- Double cream (33 – 35 % of fat) – 200 ml
- Powdered sugar – 70 g
- Pumpkin puree – 200 gr
- Pumpkin spice mix
- 2 egg yolks
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp.
- Honey – 2 tbsp.
- Put the bowl of ice cream machine into a freezer for 24 hours.
- Mix together pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice mix.
- Whisk eggs with powdered sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy and smooth.
- Add cold milk and stir.
- Whisk the cream in a separated bowl until thickens.
- Add whipped cream and pumpkin puree in egg mixture and stir until combine.
- Put the prepared mixture in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Then whisk the mixture in ice cream machine for 40 – 50 minutes.
- Serve with honey.
Pumpkin puree you can buy in stores or make it by yourself. Buy a pumpkin and cut into pieces, add it into a pan, pour water on top and place it on the medium heat. Boil until it softened and mash it to make a puree. Sift through a sieve. Add pumpkin spices and stir until combine. The puree is ready.