Sometimes our body need healthy, easy and tasty food like salads with vegetables or fruits.
Today we show you how to make Perfect vegetable salad which can help you to get all necessary vitamins, micro elements and energy for the whole day. And, of course, it’s very simple and quick to make this salad. Enjoy!
- ½ pack of salad leaves
- ½ of persimmon
- 3 dried figs
- 4 to 5 dried apricots
- 1 kiwi
- ½ of tomato
- 1 shallot
- ½ of lemon
- 100 gr of feta cheese
- 50 gr of Parmesan
- 30 gr of different nuts
- 2 tbsp. of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. of sunflower seeds
- ¼ tsp. of smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. of hot chili flakes
- ¼ tsp. of turmeric
- Pinch of cardamom
- ¼ tsp. of coriander
- Basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Sea salt, ground black pepper
- Peel and cut shallot, cut in two halves and slice into thin pieces.
- Cut in the same way persimmon, kiwi and tomato.
- Put onion into a small bowl, drizzle with lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and set aside for couple of minutes.
- Cut Feta cheese in cubes, season with spices, sprinkle with hot chili flakes and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut dried fruits into thin strips.
- Slice nuts in halves.
- Toast pumpkin and sunflower seeds into a frying pan and place on the medium heat. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until golden.
- Put salad leaves on the serving plate. Season with salt, drizzle with olive oil, add sliced tomatoes, persimmon, pickled onion, kiwi. Sprinkle with spices.
- Slice parmesan into thin slices using a vegetable peeler or special cheese knife.
- Decorate salad with cheese, sprinkle with toasted nuts, seeds, decorate with basil leaves, dried fruits and drizzle with prepared sauce.
- Serve this salad as breakfast, dinner or lunch and enjoy the taste of life)
- Bon Appetite!
Recipe video here: