What can be better than cookies with extremely hot freshly brewed tea? Healthy vegan Oat Pumpkin Cookies with Apple.
I couldn’t even describe how tasty these cookies are. Crunchy and chewy, with wonderful aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg and little twist of vanilla. With them you and your family definitely will feel like Christmas is coming! 🎄❤️
Actually, the Christmas is one of our favorite times in the year. It is a family holiday when all your dear and lovely people come together, give presents to each other, you cook something fancy and cute like cookies, cakes or cupcakes and you just spend amazing time.
However, these cookies are really good as fast snack for any weather or season. They are healthy, delicious and very cute. 😌❤️🌸
Therefore, I recommend you to serve them with sweet hot chocolate, coffee or tea. Enjoy your day!
- 120 gr. apple pure (1/2 cup)
- 180 gr. pumpkin puree (3/4 cup)
- 100 gr. rolled oats (1 cup)
- 200 gr. all purpose wheat flour (2 cups)
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 90 gr. icing sugar (1/2 cup)
- 65 gr. brown sugar (1/2 cup)
- Juice and zest of one orange
- 65 gr. coconut oil (1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 65 gr. vegetable oil (1/4 cup)
- Live two baking pans with grease proof paper.
- Peel the pumpkin, cut in half, remove the seeds with spoon and slice.
- Cut the apples into pieces, remove the seeds.
- Put the apples in one baking pan and pumpkin into another one. Bake into oven until they become soft, at 180 °C (350 °F).
- Completely cool and blend into puree.
- Measure the necessary amount and transfer into mixing bowl. Add zest and juice or orange, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg, icing sugar. Mix well until combine.
- Sift in flour with baking powder. Add into mixture rolled oats.
- Melt the coconut oil, mix with brown sugar and vegetable oil, pour in cookie mixture and give a good stir.
- Knead the dough until it become smooth and elastic. Cover with plastic wrap and put into fridge for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Form same sized balls from cookie dough.
- Line the baking sheet with grease proof baking paper. Put balls on lined baking sheet. Make sure, that there is enough space between them.
- Push each ball with glass. It should be with flat bottom.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Bake cookies about 10 - 12 minutes.
- Cool them at room temperature and sprinkle with icing sugar.