Matcha is one of our favorite things in the world. It good for particularly everything: drinks, smoothies, cakes, pies, cookies and etc. But the most delicious thing which you can with it is matcha vegan white chocolate tart 😊💚🍵.
Matcha – is a Japanese powdered green tea. It is a great source of value for your body. Matcha tea is good as an antioxidant, and that is the one of the main reasons why I switch to it from coffee. This powdered tea have a super good and useful influence with our brains – it makes your head works faster and keep your mind clean and calm. I often make delicious Iced Matcha Latte during the summer season especially when weather is too hot ☀️😅.
There is nothing better to enjoy your day with piece of chilled matcha tart with sweet cherry layer. This tart is super healthy, easy to make, no bake and content no gluten and refined sugar free.
I decided to bring some colorful vibes to is by decorating matcha white chocolate tart with fresh cherries, blueberries, pistachios and just a bit of crushed peanuts.
- For 14 inch. /35.5 cm. tart pan
- 1/2 cup (60 gr.) almond flour
- 14 (110 gr.) pitted dates
- 2 cups (170 gr.) rolled oats
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 190 gr. pitted cherries
- 50 ml strawberry syrup
- 50 ml rose wine
- 2.5 gr. agar powder
- 15 gr. (about 1 tbsp.) cold water
- 170 gr. vegan white chocolate
- 140 ml soy cream
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. Matcha tea powder
- 40 gr. water
- Combine all ingredients into food processor. Pulse until mixture start to looks like breadcrumbs.
- Transfer prepared mixture to tart pan and push it with your fingers to the sides and bottom of pan.
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add cherries, rose wine, syrup into blender. Mix until smooth.
- In a bowl combine agar with water and transfer to pot or saucepan. Add cherry mixture.
- Place on the medium - high heat and bring to the boil. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly, until agar is dissolved.
- Pour jelly mixture into jug and allow it to cool at room temperature. Pour jelly on top of tart crust and put in freezer to set.
- Combine matcha powder with cold water and mix until there are no lumps in mixture. Pour soy cream into saucepan, add matcha mixture and mix well.
- Gently heat the mixture, then add chocolate mixture. Mix well until combine.
- Pour filling on top of the cherry jelly. Slightly tap pan on the table to remove any air bubbles and place in fridge overnight.
- Decorate with cherries, blueberries, mint leaves, pistachios and peanut crumbs and serve.
- To make filling even more stable add about 2,5 gr. of agar powder into soy cream. Bring mixture to boil and cook for 3 minutes. Then remove from the heat, add matcha and chocolate. Mix until combine and pour on top of jelly.
The full recipe video you could find here ⤵️ ⤵️ ⤵️