Today is a International Womens Day. Guess what is that means? Of course, we would make delicious and soft pancakes for breakfast but this recipe will not be so ordinary.
We are going to make something interesting and exciting – Matcha Pancakes. I cannot wait to start!
So let’s go!
- 300 grams of all – purpose flour
- 200 ml of milk (for batter)
- 25 ml of vegetable oil
- 50 grams of melted butter
- Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 85 grams of sugar
- 2 tsp. of matcha powder
- 50 ml of milk (for matcha)
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- ½ cup of yogurt
- 1 tbsp. of icing sugar
- Combine flour, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat eggs with sugar, add one – half of milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Sift dry ingredients into egg mixture and stir until combine.
- Add milk in two batches and mix well.
- Mix matcha powder and 50 ml of warmed milk.
- Combine prepared mixture with pancake batter and stir until combine.
- Preheat the small frying pan and grease it with melted butter.
- Add 1 to 2 large spoons of pancake batter. Cover with lid and wait until bubbles appear on top of the pancake. Turn the pancake on another side, cook for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
- Repeat the same process with remaining pancake batter.
- Mix yogurt, icing sugar and some chopped strawberries into a bowl. Sauce is ready.
- Grease pancakes with honey and serve with yogurt sauce!