Delicious recipe of perfect vegan dessert, breakfast or lunch – Mango Smoothie Bowl. Rich creamy texture of bananas and mango with some cashews, figs, blueberries, dried cherries and as garnish sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Nutrition meal to successfully day start.
However, you could use any kinds of garnishing like chocolate chips, walnuts, cookies, caramel bites, coconut flakes and whatever you want and like!
- 2 cups frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 50 ml. Agave syrup
- 5 to 6 mini figs
- 50 gr. blueberries
- Handful of cashews
- Handful of dried cherries
- Sunflower & pumpkin seeds
- Chop mango and bananas into pieces. Transfer to two separate plastic bags and keep in freezer for about 1 to 2 days.
- Combine frozen mango and frozen bananas into food processor. Add syrup and mix well until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowl, decorate with sliced mini figs, blueberries, cashews. Sprinkle with dried cherries, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and serve!
- You can make different kinds of smoothies or even ice cream by using the same technology. All you need is to replace fruits with another ones but also frozen. And done! You will get various recipes of delicious vegan desserts by improving this cooking method.