Let’s cook one of delicious meals – fried sea bass with caramelized vegetables and pear. It very quick and super easy recipe and I think that the taste of this dish was in asian cuisine style. Hope that you will like it!
Have a nice dinner)
- 1 seabass fillet
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 ½ multicolored bell pepper
- 1 pear
- 1 lime
- 300 grams of green beans
- 1 tbsp. of soft brown sugar
- 30 ml of balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. of thyme
- Spicy olive oil
- Sea salt, ground black pepper
- Fresh chopped dill
- Some sprigs of fresh coriander
- Hot chili flakes
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Pinch of fennel and cumin seeds
- Wash green beans and cut into pieces.
- Add water into a pan, place on the medium heat and bring to the boil. Add green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut onion into pieces. Slice carrot and pear into thin matchsticks.
- Cut bell pepper into strips.
- Pour olive oil into a non – stick stir – fry pan. Add onion to the frying pan.
- Drain water from green beans and put beans in a bowl with cold water and ice cubes.
- Cook onion until it become transparent, season with salt, drizzle with white wine vinegar, add carrot and bell peppers. Stir – fry for 1 minute.
- Add pear to the frying pan, stir and add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 30 ml of balsamic vinegar.
- Cook for 5 minutes, sprinkle with hot chili flakes and add green beans, stir. Chop some fresh coriander. Sprinkle vegetables with chopped coriander and sesame seeds, remove frying pan from the heat.
- Place another frying pan on the medium heat, wait until it heat up and sprinkle with fennel and cumin seeds.
- Wash seabass fillet, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with thyme.
- Add spicy olive oil into preheated frying pan. When oil warms up, put seabass fillet into frying pan.
- Press fillet down with spatula for 1 minute and then turn it to another side.
- Drizzle fish with olive oil from frying pan. Cook fish for 5 to 7 minutes until golden.
- Put prepared vegetables on the serving plate, put seabass fillet on top of them. Sprinkle with chopped dill, decorate with basil, lime pieces and serve.
- Bon Appetite!
See full video here: