I am Daniel. I am 17 y. o. I made this pizza for you and decide to share this recipe with everyone because it is super easy, super tasty and fast to make.
Easy homemade pizza
- For pizza dough:
- 600 grams of all – purpose flour
- 200 grams of fine semolina
- 350 ml of warm water
- 150 ml of potato decoction
- 1 tbsp. of sugar
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 3 to 4 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack of dry yeast (11 gr)
- For pizza sauce:
- 2 large tomatoes
- Sundried tomatoes
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 to 4 small hot chili peppers
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 to 3 tbsp. of ketchup
- Basil leaves
- 1 tbsp. of brown sugar
- For pizza filling:
- 3 large champignons
- 10 black olives
- 200 grams of mozzarella
- 200 grams of smoked turkey
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 150 grams of salami slices
- 100 grams of grated gouda
- 50 grams of grated parmesan
- Basil leaves
1. Put dry yeast and sugar in glass, stir and add warm water.
2. Mix until combine, cover with lid or small plate and set aside in microwave near with glass of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes. It will help yeast to raise more quickly.
3. Sift flour into large bowl, add semolina, salt and stir.
4. Add yeast mixture.
5. Mix potato decoction with olive oil and add in bowl, give a good stir.
6. Knead the dough until smooth and elastic. Cut into halves and put into big bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and put in warm dry place for two hours.
1. Blanch the tomatoes in hot water.
2. Add olive oil into frying pan.
3. Cut onion into cubes. When oil warms up add chopped onion.
4. Finely chop garlic cloves and hot chili pepper, add into frying pan and stir.
5. Add basil leaves and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Slice tomatoes into cubes and add into frying pan, give a good stir.
7. Chop 2 sundried tomatoes and add into sauce.
8. Add chopped tomatoes, stir, season with some salt and pepper. Add ketchup and mix until combine.
9. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes and add 1 tbsp. of brown sugar. Stir once more.
10. The sauce is ready.
11. The last thing is some basil leaves.
1. It is super easy to make pizza filling. You just need to cut all necessary ingredients in pieces.
2. Firstly, let’s slice some black olives.
3. Then we cut champignons into thin slices.
4. Slice mozzarella cheese into circles and turkey slices into four pieces.
5. Everything is ready. Let’s make pizza!
1. Dust the cutting board with some flour and semolina.
2. Take one half of dough out and put it directly on the cutting board. Cut into three pieces and make balls.
3. Cover them with clean kitchen towel and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Take one ball and put it on the cutting board dusted with some flour.
5. Push it with your fist and roll it with rolling pin until you have flat round disk.
6. Line the baking sheet with baking paper and sprinkle with semolina.
7. Put the dough on the baking sheet and push it with your fingers.
8. Well done!
9. Now put one soup ladle of sauce on top and spread it over the dough.
10. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Add mushrooms, salami slices, mozzarella circles, olives and arugula.
11. Bake first pizza at 230 degrees C ( degrees F) for 10 – 15 minutes. Time depends of your oven type.
12. Ta – daaa. Your amazing pizza is ready to serve.
13. Okay, let’s make another pizza.
14. Repeat the same process like for first one. Sprinkle with some grated cheese on top. Add mushrooms, turkey slices, olives, sprinkle with some more cheese and bake at 230 degrees C (446 degrees F).
15. Good job! Take your pizzas, put on serving plates, sprinkle with arugula and basil leaves and time to eat.)
See the full video here: