It’s a very easy and quick recipe of caramel sauce, you will definitely like it cause it is so tasty, with rich vanilla aroma. This sauce you can use in different kinds of sweet meal like pancakes, cupcakes, cakes, muffins, buns, chocolates and any other. Enjoy!
- 100 grams of butter
- 3 tbsp. of glucose syrup
- 400 ml of heavy cream
- 2 cups of regular sugar
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 50 ml of water
- Add vanilla extract into heavy cream and stir until combine.
- Add sugar and water into a pan and place on the medium heat.
- Add glucose syrup.
- Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes until rich golden or slightly brown color.
- Remove from the heat and carefully stir in heavy cream. Be careful cause it extremely hot.
- Add butter in several batches and keep stirring until it completely melts.
- Cool caramel until it reach room temperature.
- Pour caramel into jars and add a little bit of salt.
- Caramel is ready! You can use it for cupcakes, cakes, muffins, creams, pancakes, coffee, hot chocolate and other things.
- Tips: To prevent sugar crystallization we are recommend to grease sides of pan with water.
Full recipe video: