Tasty vegan dessert recipe – Vegan Chocolate Cake without baking. You can make it in several minutes and then enjoy the most delicious chocolate dessert ever!
This Vegan Chocolate Cake have strong & rich chocolate flavor and incredible smooth silky texture. It feels like it melts in your mouth. Such dessert you can serve with various chilling and refreshing drinks in hot day or enjoy it with cup of freshly brewed tea or coffee.
The key thing in this recipe is to choose proper ingredients. For example, I highly recommend you to buy high quality dark chocolate to achieve that delicate flavor. Also, choosing right type of coconut milk is important too. You should use only thick coconut milk, not the light one, because its texture is not creamy enough.
You can decorate this chocolate cake as you wish: I prefer to use some chopped nuts to add some crunchiness and dust it with cocoa powder to balance out the flavor, but you can use anything you want. For example, you could sprinkle it with some shredded chocolate or sugar sprinkles, or use various fruits and berries as decoration.
Vegan Chocolate CakeCourse: DessertCuisine: VeganDifficulty: Beginner
Delicious vegan chocolate cake with rich flavor and smooth texture.
1 tbsp. Water
1 tsp. Agar powder
70 gr. sugar
1 can full fat coconut milk
200 gr. dark chocolate
200 gr. coconut cream
200 gr. almond milk
1 vanilla pod
58 gr. cocoa powder
60 gr. warm water
Fleur de sel (sea salt)
- Combine agar powder with 1 tablespoon water. Mix well.
- Finally chop dark chocolate into pieces.
- Mix cocoa powder with water until smooth.
- In a saucepan add almond milk and vanilla pod. Place on the medium heat. Add coconut milk, cocoa mixture, sugar and mix well until combine. Pour in agar and bring to the boil. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and give a good stir. Remove from the heat and add chocolate. Mix well. Sprinkle with salt and cool at room temperature. Pour in the mold lined with baking paper and set aside for couple minutes.
- Chill in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Carefully remove chocolate cake from mold. Dust with some cocoa powder and decorate as you wish.