It’s Nate again. I can truly say that I am love chocolate so much that I can probably eat it everyday) And of course everybody knows that the best thing with chocolate is brownie. So I decide to make this love brownie muffins with chocolate and share this recipe with you guys. It is an easy and pretty fast recipe and I hope that you will enjoy it!
Chocolate brownie muffins
- 200 grams of milk chocolate
- 150 grams of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- 200 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of flour
- 1 cup of grounded toasted salted peanuts
2. Place it on the high heat.
3. Break chocolate into pieces and Put in a heatproof bowl. Add butter.
4. Place bowl on the water bath.
5. Wait until chocolate and butter start to melt and Mix until combine.
6. Pour mixture into a whisking bowl.
7. Add sugar, stir until combine. Sift one tablespoon of cocoa powder into a mixture and Mix using a spatula.
8. Add ¼ teaspoon of salt and give a nice stir.
9. Add eggs one by one into mixture and Whisk for 10 minutes until combine
10. Whisk for 10 minutes.
11. Sift flour into mixture and whisk. Add grounded toasted salted peanuts, One teaspoon of vanilla extract and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. Thoroughly stir until combine.
12. Chop chocolate into small chunks and add into mixture.
13. Pour mixture into paper muffin cups. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F).
14. Bake for 25 minutes.
15. Decorate with some flowers and Sprinkle on top with icing sugar and coconut flakes.
See the full video here: