Yesterday I baked delicious bread. Amazingly tasty, with. pleasant aroma and nice chewy texture. And what is the best idea how to use it? Make some simple Breakfast Toasts!
When I want to make something delicious but do it in few minutes, I usually use such recipes as this one. It is fast, easy, don’t require so much time and various ingredients. But all these meals are tasty and healthy, so you won’t need to worry about that.
Try to cook them and you will definitely like them!
This riot of colors will load you with positive mood for whole day!Me
So let’s start to make these wonderful breakfast toasts which you can serve with cup of coffee or tea and enjoy your morning!
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 leek
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bunch of green onion
- Handful of parsley
- 1 tsp. Brown cane sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- 2 tbsp. Grapeseed oil
- Sea saffron salt, ground black pepper
- Cut bread into slices. Drizzle them with oil on both sides. Bake into preheated oven at 180 °C (350 °F) for 3 to 5 minutes. Or if you don’t like to use oil, make toasts in toaster.
- Thoroughly wash herbs and dry them in salad spinner.
- Remove core and seeds from bell peppers. Cut into triangle pieces.
- Slice shallot.
- Finely chop garlic. You can fry it or use as garnish.
- Slice green onion and leek into circles.
- Pour some grapeseed oil into preheated frying pan. Add bell peppers and stir - fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add shallot and after 1 minute some garlic and leek.
- Drizzle with lime or lemon juice, season with saffron salt and black pepper, sprinkle with brown sugar, mix well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Put prepared vegetables on top of toasts, drizzle with few drops of grapeseed oil, garnish with herbs and garlic and serve.
- For this recipe I highly recommend to try also ciabatta bread.
- Also you can use some vegan pesto to slightly grease toasts to add an extra flavor.