If you in the country and forget to buy a bread, do not worry. We have a great decision to you. Bake this bread once by following our recipe and enjoy the results of your care of your lovely family.
Bread with black olives and mozzarella
Amazing homemade bread recipe for every day.
- 230 grams of bread flour
- 200 grams of all – purpose wheat flour
- 70 grams of rye flour
- 1 tsp. of dry yeast
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- 370 ml of potato liquor
- 10 black olives without stones
- 30 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Flour for dusting
- Mozzarella cheese
- Boil the washed and peeled potatoes. Strain the potato liquor through a sieve into a bowl. Cool until it reaches room temperature (36 degrees C – 96, 8 degrees F). Add sugar and dry yeast. Stir and wait until the mixture rise. Sift the flour into a bowl and add salt. Make a hole in the middle and add liquid, stir and knead the dough. You can use a stand mixer or do it by hands.
- Slice the black olives into small pieces, mix with olive oil and add it in dough. Make a ball, put into a bowl and cover with clean kitchen towel. Put in warm place for 1 to 2 hours.
- If you in hurry and you don’t have time, to add hot water into glass. Put the bowl with dough and glass with hot water into microwave. Cover the dough with kitchen towel, close the door and wait for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Dust the flat surface with flour and knead the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F). Line the baking tray with parchment baking paper. Form the loaf and put the dough into a lined tray, sprinkle with flour and make long cuts.
- Bake for 40 minutes or less. The time of cooking depends of your oven type. Check the readiness of bread by using a toothpick.
- Put the bread on the wire rack and cool. Slice it and drizzle with olive oil. 8. Put cheese slices on the bread, decorate with basil leaves.