Vegan Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes are delicious sweet dessert with twist of walnuts and small touch of coffee. Rich taste of chocolate, nice moist tender texture and amazing chocolate cream ganache make it perfect a special treat for parties or family holiday dinner.
Also, you can serve them with various drinks but I prefer a glass of refreshing & chilling Iced Matcha Almond Latte.
These Vegan Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes are wonderfully delicious and contain no refined sugar, gluten and oil.
Check out the full video below.
- 200 gr Medjool dates
- 240 gr water
- 50 gr
- 35 gr cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. ground coffee
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 130 gr. oat flour (or ground oat flakes)
- 80 to 100 gr. almond milk
- 200 gr. Medjool dates
- 2/3 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 125 gr. melted dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. cacao butter
- Almond flakes
- Sugar sprinkles
- Add Medjool dates and water into blender, mix until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix on low speed until just combine.
- Fill cupcake tins until 3/4 of their volume. We used thick cardboard cupcake cups because paper cups are not good for these purposes. Carefully knock it on the table to remove any air bubbles.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Bake these cute little guys for 25 to 27 minutes. If you have a gas oven, I highly recommend to put a baking pan with water on the bottom of your oven. It will prevent cupcakes from burning.
- Completely cool them before decoration.
- Melt chocolate on bain - marie, add syrup, cacao butter and peanut butter, mix well until combine.
- Add dates and almond milk to the blender and mix until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and whisk once more until you reach nice creamy consistency.
- Decorate cupcakes with chocolate cream ganache frosting, sprinkle with some sugar sprinkles and almond flakes.
How to make Iced Matcha Latte
Matcha is a very famous Japanese powdered green tea with rich history. You can add it particularly in everything you want. For example, you could make tasty pancakes or crepes, chia pudding, cheesecake, but nothing could beat the Iced Matcha Almond Latte.
This drink will blow your mind! Refreshing, tasty, sweet and super healthy, so let’s make it.
- 2 tsp. Green matcha powder
- Ice cubes
- 1 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 200 gr. almond milk
- Pinch of matcha for decorating
- Whisk matcha powder with 50 gr. of almond milk until smooth. Add syrup and mix until combine.
- Bring to the boil 150 gr. of almond milk. Use milk frother to whip almond milk until it forms a foam on top.
- Put ice into glass. Pour matcha mixture on top. Add whipped almond milk with foam, dust with a bit of matcha powder on top and serve!
- Voilá! Your amazingly delicious drink is ready! Enjoy!
- Don’t forget to stir it a little bit before serving.
- Make sure that you bought high quality almond milk. It should be thick and creamy.