This delicious farfalle pasta vegan recipe with rich creamy mushroom sauce, amazing aroma and delicate taste requires less than 30 minutes. Easy to make dinner for your family or friends. Enjoy!
Farfalle with mushrooms
Tasty vegan pasta recipe with creamy mushroom sauce.
Write a review
- 500 grams of farfalle pasta
- 2 leeks
- 1 red onion
- 400 grams of champignons
- 2 tsps. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of thyme
- 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp. of hot chili pepper
- Pinch of cumin seeds
- Pinch of fennel seeds
- 200 grams of vegan parmesan
- 1 tbsp. of rice vinegar
- Some sprigs of fresh dill
- 2 to 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 200 to 250 ml of vegetarian cream
- Cut the red onion.
- Place a frying pan on the medium heat and add pinch of cumin and fennel seeds.
- Slice leek into pieces.
- Add olive oil into preheated frying pan. Wait until it warms up and add red onion, leek and cook until transparency.
- Season with salt.
- Peel champignons (if you don’t want to peel them – skip this step. I always remove top skin from them but you can as you like). Cut mushrooms into slices.
- Drizzle onion with rice vinegar and add mushrooms, cook until golden.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, thyme and add cream and chopped dill. Stir until combine.
- Add water into a pan, bring to the boil, drizzle with little bit of olive oil and season with salt. Add farfalle and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until “al dente”.
- Drain the water and add 30 to 50 ml of this water into a pan with mushroom sauce.
- Put pasta into a pan and add some olive oil, give a good stir.
- Sprinkle mushrooms sauce with grated vegan parmesan, garlic powder, drizzle with lime or lemon juice. Stir until combine.
- Put some pasta on the serving plate and add mushroom sauce in the middle. Sprinkle with dill, hot chili flakes, decorate with parmesan slices and basil leaves.
- Bon Appetite!
Creative Family https://encreativefamily.blog/