Sometimes we need something simple, easy but tasty and nutritious. And if you look for easy dinner option the Fast & Cheap Meat Meal♫ is for you!
Enjoy the recipe and video here↴
Fast & Cheap Meat Meal
Super simple meat meal. Ideal for dinner)
Write a review
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 chopped stick of celery
- 1 lemon
- ½ of yellow bell pepper
- ½ of red bell pepper
- Chopped herbs (parsley & coriander)
- 500 gr. of chicken liver with hearts
- 30 gr. of butter
- 70 ml of olive oil
- Pinch of cumin and fennel seeds
- Pinch of hot chili flakes
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- Salt and black pepper
- ¼ tsp. of paprika
- ¼ tsp. of turmeric
- ¼ tsp. of curry
- ¼ tsp. of oregano
- Add pinch of cumin and fennel seeds into frying pan. Place on the medium heat.
- Add olive oil and butter. When butter completely melts, add chopped garlic and onion.
- Stir – fry for 5 to 7 minutes. Drizzle with lemon juice. Then add chopped celery, carrot & bell peppers.
- Sprinkle with salt, sugar, spices and mix well.
- Add liver with hearts. Stir and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Season with turmeric, oregano, add soy sauce and sprinkle with pinch of salt and sugar.
- Stir once more.
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs and hot chili flakes.
- Serve with rice and lentils or as independent dish.
Creative Family https://encreativefamily.blog/