Today we learn you how to make Easy potato casserole!
Super simple recipe for dinner or lunch. Ideal combination of smooth texture and spicy taste. Try it!
Very simple & tasty recipe of potato casserole with creamy spicy filling! Enjoy!
- 4 to 5 large potatoes
- 1/3 of leek
- 12 to 15 champignons
- 150 grams of cheddar
- 100 grams of parmesan
- 50 to 70 grams of butter
- 200 grams of smoked turkey or ham
- 1 white onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 200 ml of heavy cream
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley and dill
- 1 hot chili pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F).
- Peel potatoes, boil for 20 minutes until softened. Mash potatoes with potato masher.
- Cut leek and smoked turkey into pieces.
- Peel mushrooms and slice them. Cut onion into small cubes.
- Place stir – fry pan with butter on the medium heat. When butter melts, add olive oil.
- When oil warms up, add onion and stir – fry until transparency, add diced garlic.
- Season with salt and mushrooms, stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add smoked turkey and leek.
- Finely chop dill, parsley and hot chili pepper.
- Add one-half of chopped herbs and hot chili pepper to the frying pan, season with salt and black pepper.
- Add butter, 100 ml of cream and cheese into a pan with mashed potatoes. Stir until combine.
- Add cream into a frying pan with vegetables and smoked turkey, season with nutmeg.
- Put mashed potatoes on the bottom of baking pan, sprinkle with cheese and chopped fresh herbs.
- Then add prepared filling, put some mashed potatoes on top and sprinkle with cheese and herbs. Drizzle with cream and bake into preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with some chopped herbs and serve.