This salad is pretty simple and you can cook in any time. However, for this recipe we will use ingredients which everyone has in refrigerator. Let’s begin!
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 300 grams of smoked turkey
- 200 grams of smoked sausage
- 2 to 3 sticks of celery
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 white onion
- 200 to 300 grams of yogurt
- Some sprigs of fresh coriander and dill
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Basil leaves
- Peel, wash and cut onion into cubes, season with salt and put into a bowl.
- Finely chop some herbs and add into a bowl with onion.
- Cut potatoes, onions, turkey and celery into small cubes, add into a bowl with onion.
- Slice smoked sausage into thin strips and add into salad.
- Add olive oil into yogurt, stir until combine and add into salad.
- Season with salt, black pepper and carefully stir.
- Add more yogurt if you need and serve.
- Bon Appetite!
- Instead of yogurt you can add mayonnaise mixed with sour cream and little bit of olive oil.
Recipe video here: