It is a very easy recipe of white chocolate coconut ganache. You need only 5 ingredients! However, the taste will be amazing with rich chocolate flavor and gorgeous coconut aroma. This ganache you can use for cupcakes, cakes, macarons, cookies and other sweet stuff. Enjoy!
- 200 grams of white chocolate chips
- 200 grams of coconut milk or cream
- 50 grams of butter
- 2 tsps. of coconut extract
- 75 grams of slightly toasted coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 356 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Add coconut flakes into a baking pan and bake into oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can use a frying pan and cook coconut flakes without oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put chocolate into a bowl.
- Pour milk or cream into a saucepan and place on the medium heat. Bring to the boil and add coconut extract. Remove from the heat and add into chocolate.
- Set aside for 5 minutes. Stir until combine.
- Add butter and mix until butter completely melts.
- Add toasted coconut flakes and stir once more.
- Pour ganache into glass container and store in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Bon Appetite!