Quick and easy recipe of amazing baked potatoes with aromatic crispy crust and spicy flavor, which is perfect as a side dish for meat, fish or vegetable meal. So tasty, so aromatic and so easy to do these lovely potatoes which you will definitely like.
Baked potatoes with spices
- Potatoes – 1 kilo
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp. of oregano
- Smoked paprika – ½ tsp.
- Curry – ½ tsp.
- Tandoori masala – ½ tsp.
- Some sprigs of dill, rosemary and coriander
- Some sprigs of green onion
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 to 3 tbsp.
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Basil leaves
- Thoroughly wash potatoes and cut into 4 pieces. Add into a pan with water, place on the medium heat and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes until half – prepared.
- Finely chop the peeled garlic cloves.
- Separate rosemary leaves from the twig.
- Drain the water from potatoes and put potatoes into baking pan.
- Season with salt, sprinkle with spices, chopped herbs, rosemary and garlic.
- Drizzle with spicy olive oil. (You can divide potatoes in two parts and bake with different spices and herbs).
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F).
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden crispy crust.
- Remove baking pan from the oven, put potatoes on the serving plate and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Decorate with basil leaves and serve with vegetable salad. Bon Appetite!
See full recipe video here: