Now it’s Saturday and we want to make something tasty, but light and nutritious. So that’s why we chose this vegetable combination. This salad is so healthy, with juicy flavors, rich of vitamins and it will give you more powers for the whole day.
Vegetable salad with fennel
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 orange
- 1 persimmon
- 1 apple
- Few sprigs of green onion
- Few sprigs of dill
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 hot chili pepper
- 2 to 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black ground pepper For sauce:
- 2 to 3 plums
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 30 to 50 ml of dark rum
1. Wash and slice fennel bulb, put it on the plate.
2. Season with salt and sprinkle with chopped dill and green onion.
3. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. Thinly slice carrot, drizzle with olive oil. Put on the serving plate.
5. Cut apple and persimmon into pieces, add to salad.
6. Decorate salad with orange slices, sprinkle with chopped green onion and dill.
7. Finely chop garlic and hot chili pepper.
8. Cut plums into cubes, put into saucepan, place it on the medium heat and add sugar.
9. Cook until soft. Add rum and cook for 5 minutes more.
10. Add the rest ingredients: hot chili pepper, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
11. Cook for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
12. Sprinkle with chopped garlic and toasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
13. Drizzle salad with prepared sauce, decorate with basil leaves and serve.
See the full video here: