For my family Semifredo is one of the best kind of ice cream. It is so creamy, soft and delicios. I really could say that it’s tastes like a “cloud” cause it just melts in your mouth. We totally recommended you to make this lovely dessert cause it is so amazing. Enjoy it)
Semifredo with marshmallows, almonds and walnuts
You can add different things in this ice cream like chocolate chips, meringues or candies. It is depends of your personal tastes, but I definitely recommend you to choose chocolate cause the taste will be extremely amazing.
- 600 grams of whiping cream (33 – 35 % of fat)
- 250 grams of berries
- 2 tbsp. of icing sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 200 grams of white chocolate
- 150 grams of marshmallow
- 100 grams of sugar
- One lemon
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- 100 grams of almonds
- 100 grams of walnuts For decorating:
- Fresh berries
- Mint leaves
- Mix the berries with sugar into a blender, add vanilla extract and set aside.
- Clean the nuts and toast them into frying pan without oil.
- Beat eggs with sugar.
- Melt the chocolate on water bath and mix with egg mixture.
- Whisk cream with icing sugar until strong peaks. Stir cream into egg mixture in two batches. Add marshmallow, nuts and berry puree.
- Line the baking or silicon pan with plastic wrap. Pour the mixture into a lined pan. I use a simple cake baking pan.
- Put the ice cream in freezer overnight.
- Remove the semifredo from baking pan and put it on serving plate, cut into pieces and decorate with fresh berries and mint leaves. Bon Appetite!