So fluffy and super yummy marshmallows with crunchy rainbow sprinkles, creamy taste and vanilla aroma. They look so nice and cute and definitely make you feel better when you eat them.
It is really important to give marshmallows time to set cause that will add to them a soft and spongy structure.
Fluffy rainbow marsmallows
- 2 cups of regular sugar
- 1/2 cup of glucose syrup
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 21 grams of gelatin powder
- rainbow and coconut sprinkles
- 50 grams of rich dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- Grease the square rectangular baking pan with high sides with butter.
- Put the gelatin powder and 1/2 cup of water into your whisking bowl, set aside.
- In a saucepan add sugar, glucose syrup, salt and 1/2 cup of water, stir and place in the medium heat.
- Put the candy thermometer into a saucepan and wait until syrup reach the 115 ° C or 240 ° F. Remove from the heat.
- Start to whisk your soaked gelatin and carefully add the syrup into it. Please pay attention that the mixture is ectremely hot.
- Whisk untill strong white peaks are formed and marshmallow mixture starts to look fluffy and pale.
- Put the mixture into greased pan and use spatula to spread this out. Cover with plastic wrap and put your hands on it to push it down.
- Let marsmallow set at room temperature for at least 6 hours or you can leave it overnight.
- Dust the flat surface with mixture of powdered sugar and cornstarch. Carefully remove the plastic wrap from the pan and take out the marsmallow.
- Cut marshmallows into cubes and dust with powdered sugar and cornstarch.
- Melt the chocolate into microwave for 20 seconds pulses and stir until it completely melts.
- Just put the top of your marsmallows into melted chocolate and then dust them with rainbow and coconut sprinkles.
- Well done!) Now you could enjoy your super soft and tasty marshmallows with a cup of hot chocolate.
- Bon Appetite!