Delicious chocolate dessert with chocolate. 100 % of pleasure is guaranteed.
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams of rich dark chocolate
- 210 grams of plain flour
- 40 grams of cocoa powder
- 250 ml of whipping cream (30 – 35 % of fat)
- 135 grams of sugar
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. of salt
- Powdered sugar
- Cut the chocolate into pieces.
- Whisk eggs with sugar and vanilla extract for 5 minutes using a mixer until the mixture is thickened.
- Whip cream in a separate bowl until strong peaks. Add sifted cocoa powder and mix until combine.
- Add this mixture into eggs. Sift the flour with baking powder into mixture and stir until combine. Add salt, cinnamon and chocolate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F).
- Line the muffin tins with paper cups. Put batter into tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Completely cool and put muffins on the serving plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.