At the end of strawberry season we decide to prepare tasty and juicy salad with these lovely berries, fresh spinach (I like it very much), vegan Parmesan, which I found in store and toasted pecans and walnuts. This salad have useful internal – it provide us a big stock of energy for the whole day. I have recommended to eat this dish for breakfast or lunch. It super delicious and healthy.
Strawberry salad with spinach, vegan Parmesan, cherry tomatoes and crunchy nuts
- 300 grams of strawberry
- ½ pack of spinach leaves
- 2 – 3 Cherry tomatoes
- 4 pecans
- 3 walnuts
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- Juice of ½ orange
- Vegan parmesan – 70 grams
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 2 tbsp. of grapeseed oil
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of hot chili pepper
- Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper – for seasoning
- Wash the strawberries, dry with paper towels and cut into four pieces. Wash and dry tomatoes and cut into halves.
- Peel and cut nuts into pieces, toast in frying pan without oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash the spinach leaves and drain the water, put them on paper towel and wait until they dry. Put the spinach leaves into colander and steam for 1 minute of less until they become a little bit soft.
- Mix together orange and lemon juices, add honey, grapeseed oil, pinch of hot chili pepper and ground cloves. Stir until combine.
- Drizzle the strawberries and tomatoes with 1 or 2 tablespoons of prepared dressing.
- Put the spinach leaves on the serving plate and then add strawberries, cherry tomatoes and nuts.
- Dust the salad with lemon zest and drizzle with dressing.
- Decorate with cheese slices and serve.
Use a vegetable peeler to make thin cheese slices.