Cinnabon rolls were invented in USA in Seattle. One chef works for 3 years to make this recipe. And when he finished he create a really delicious meal with tasty flavor and spicy aroma.
Cinnabon cinnamon rolls with cheese frosting
- For dough:
- 200 ml of fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. of sour cream
- 20 grams of dry yeast
- 150 – 200 grams of unsalted butter
- 5 tbsp. of all – purpose flour
- Vanilla extract For filling:
- 200 – 250 grams of soft brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of ground cardamom For cheese frosting:
- 250 grams of Philadelphia cheese
- 150 grams of icing sugar
- 200 ml of whipping cream
- Mix all dry ingredient for dough in separate bowl.
- Warm up milk into microwave until it reach 36 degrees C(. It should not be very hot, because our dry yeast dying in hot liquid. Add sugar, dry yeast and give a nice stir. Pour the mixture into mixer.
- Whisk eggs and add into mixer, stir in dry ingredients and mix until combine. Add 90 grams of butter and mix once more.
- Cover the bowl with dough with plastic wrap and kitchen towel and put in warm place for 30 to 1 hour minutes.
- Melt the remaining butter and set aside.
- Put the dough on the flat surface dusted with flour and knead it to make a ball. Do not knead it too much, because the dough can let down. Roll the dough in layer with 1 cm thickness. The size of rectangle should be 40×30 cm.
- Grease the dough with melted butter.
- Mix brown sugar with cinnamon and spices and dust the dough with this mixture.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F).
- Roll the dough into tube and cut into pieces with 4 cm thickness each. Put the cinnabon rolls on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake into oven for 30 minutes at 160 degrees C (320 degrees F).
- Mix together Philadelphia cheese and icing sugar. Whip cream until strong peaks in separate bowl. Add whipped cream into cheese mixture and stir until combine.
- Take the prepared cinnabon rolls and pour on with cheese frosting.
- Serve these delicious buns.
Tips: Cool the whipping cream in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes and it will beat until strong peaks faster.