Super delicious recipe of vegetarian ice cream with bananas, nuts, dried fruit and godji berries. Healthy, tasty and nutritious.
Vegetarian ice cream
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 500 grams of bananas
- 200 grams of dates
- 50 grams of raisins
- 50 grams of godji berries
- 3 – 4 walnuts
- 4 pecans
- 1 tsp. of coffee extract
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Coconut butter – 2 tbsp.
- Icing sugar – 4 tbsp. For chocolate ganache:
- Dark chocolate – 100 grams
- Maple syrup of orange liqueur – 30 grams
- 1 tbsp. of coconut butter
- Peel the bananas. Remove the stones from dates. Toast the pecans and walnuts and cut into chunks. Wash the dried fruits and dry with paper towels. Add bananas, dried fruits and nuts into mixer and stir. You can add nuts when mixture will be ready, because it is important to feel nuts chunks in ice cream.
- Melt the coconut butter on the water bath and cool it for several minutes. Add milk, vanilla and coffee extracts and pour it into mixer with fruit mixture, stir until combine.
- Cool the mixture for 3 – 4 hours and then add it to ice cream maker for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Put the prepared ice cream into a plastic storage box, close it and store in freezer.
- Serve with fruits, berries and flowers.
- Melt the chocolate into microwave for 1 minute or on the water bath until it melted. Add coconut butter and maple syrup or orange liqueur and stir until combine.
- Ganache is ready to serve.