Vegetarian granola chocolate bars with nuts. Delicious~
Chocolate granola bars with nuts and dried fruits
It is a great and nutritious chocolate snack for people, who are vegetarians or want to lose weight. One of this granola bar is enough to gain all necessary minerals and vitamins for the whole day.
- 300 grams of oat flour
- 150 grams of rice flour
- 300 grams of prepared granola
- 50 grams of walnuts
- 50 grams of pine nuts
- 50 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 50 grams of candied cherries
- 50 grams of dried apricots
- 50 grams of dates
- 50 grams of raisins
- 100 grams of any fruit juice with pulp (I use orange juice)
- 50 ml of lemon syrup
- 100 ml of maple syrup
- 100 grams of coconut butter For chocolate frosting:
- 150 ml of orange syrup
- 70 grams of coconut butter
- ½ tsp. of coffee extract
- 100 grams of rich dark chocolate
- Mix the lemon syrup with maple syrup and orange juice into a pan, add coconut butter and place on the medium heat. Bring to a boil.
- Slice the dried fruits and nuts into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F). Line the baking pan with baking parchment paper.
- Mix oat flour with rice flour into a bowl. Put this mixture into a pan with butter and syrup, add dried fruits, nuts, pumpkin seeds, granola and stir until combine.
- Add mixture into a lined baking pan and level it.
- Bake into preheated oven for 30 – 35 minutes. If you have enough time, bake it for 50 – 60 minutes at 160 degrees C (320 degrees F). Leave the granola base into oven until it completely cools.
- Melt chocolate into microwave for 1 minute until it melted, mix with syrup and coconut butter. Add coffee extract and sifted cocoa powder. Stir until mixture combined.
- Pour the mixture on top of granola base and level it using a wooden spoon. Put the baking pan into refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Take the baking pan out of refrigerator and slice it into cubes or triangles. Put into plastic storage box and serve as dessert or healthy snack.